Bookkeeping can be time consuming and confusing. At Duffy & Company our aim is to take the hassle and stress of your bookkeeping away and help small business owners better understand and control their financial standing without having to do the detail work themselves. There are indirect costs involved with everything that falls into the do-it-yourself category – by outsourcing to a professional it will leave you free to concentrate on other aspects of your business such as focusing on growing it and keeping your customers/clients satisfied.
Our bookkeeping service will assist your business by;
- Entering purchase ledger documents (bills/expenses or costs)
- Entering sales ledger documents (sales invoices)
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparing trial balances
- Producing creditor and debtor reports
- Setting up computerised or manual bookkeeping systems
- Profit and Loss Summaries.
- Year End accounts (prepared for submission to the client’s accountant)
We offer a range of payment plans depending on your needs and complexity of your accounts. This can be on a monthly quarterly or yearly basis.